GOALS FC Spring LEAGUES 2023
Please find all the information below regarding our Spring 2023 Season.
We are accepting registrations for teams and individuals now at both our state of the art Goals Football Centres. Are you ready to play? JOIN NOW! TEAM REGISTRATION IS FREE, only players need to pay their season fee.
Register your team NOW! LIMITED spaces per league available!
• Kick off times 8.05pm/8.50pm/9.35pm
• Player Registration Fee Options
$195 per player (12 games - plus online processing surcharge from Stripe) We will do our best to accomodate your kick off preferences if any however you will be required to be flexible where required.
- No more weekly game fees, all players pay upfront for the season
• 6 players plus 5 substitutes allowed on matchdays (11) - all participating players must be registered and paid for
• 40 Minutes Games (2x 20 minute halves)
•Minimum 7 players for 6-a-side leagues
📆 LEAGUE DATES
• Monday 6s kicks off week commencing Monday 7th August 2023 (unless notified otherwise)
+ Season is inclusive of Finals - structure indicated by draw online
• Finals Winners receive a Trophy plus Winners Medals
• Finals Runners Up receive Medals
⚠️ EXTRA INFO
- N/aPLAYING RULES
• Goals FC Moorabbin 1 Lennox St Moorabbin VIC 3189REGISTRATION STEP BY STEP STEP 1
- Registering a new team
•You will firstly need to register a team (unless you are an individual looking for a team)
• Teams who register and individuals will not be accepted
• Players must be registered before the season kicks off!
•Please make sure you register your team with the MAIN CONTACT/TEAM MANAGER/COACH details and ensure you select the correct age group on the drop down menu.
• Please choose a unique team that identifies your team (be creative) - this will ensure no duplicate team names too
• Once you've registered a team Goals FC Management will approve team registrations within 24 hours, they will then become available for players to Register as an Individual for your team
• Minimum 6 players must register to a team for 5-a-side and 7 players for 6-a-sideSTEP 2
- Registering players
• Once you've registered your team into the correct age group, your team will then need to be approved by Goals FC. Once approved, you/parents will then be able to register players for your team and pay the fees
• If you can't see your team in the registration search, it means the team hasn't either hasn’t been approved or it hasn't been registered yet by your coach/team manager.
- for any urgent questions
▪️ 1300 372 300
🏆 GET READY FOR KICK OFF! ℹ️